How best to fill the Lids hole? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How best to fill the Lids hole?

Given we only played 15 against Port, does that mean we have 3 credits we can apply against Carlton this week to cover lids?

A little more seriously - I can believe that Markov will take on Lids' role in the medium term. What he lacks in Lids' skills I hope he makes up in nasty.

as long as its not morris or chaplin on the forward line...id rather see a wet jam sandwich and half a donut

arlobill said:
as long as its not morris or chaplin on the forward line...id rather see a wet jam sandwich and half a donut

Please please Tigers, no to the star jumper!!

arlobill said:
Yep id suggest dimmas replacement master stroke will be Chaplin. Been Killing it up fwd this nab!!!

Enter Ben Lennon needs to step up in the forward line to fill in for Lids

Round 2 will be interesting Deledio Grigg and Maric all to come in.