How best to fill the Lids hole? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How best to fill the Lids hole?

67 special

Tiger Matchwinner
May 12, 2009
No Lids this week - as we know from the past 2 seasons we really seem to miss his particular set of skills. Hopefully the club has learned something from those losses and is now better placed to fill the hole he leaves. What do people think is the best strategy for covering his absence?

1000/1 Grigg will impact the game
4-5 Grigg has his usual 18 useless possessions

Bit dubious about the thread title, but we should have the depth to cover Lids missing occasionally. It's only Cartoon FFS.

I'd play Markov personally. He's the most similar player to Lids in the new Lids role up forward. Good mark, quick and he can kick.

Lennon in the FWD line.

Xanadu in the back line.

Bellis n Kmac on the outside round contests.

Time for these guys to show they can get us across the line. Remember when we needed lid's everywhere! If we are to become a genuine contender these blokes need to do his job where they is!

It's taken us 10 years to find a replacement for lids and here we are again nobody can replace him.

B2