Heared on SEN about JR's attitude in the huddle on Footy Confid? Wot happened | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Heared on SEN about JR's attitude in the huddle on Footy Confid? Wot happened

TigerMasochist said:
Considering that it was nothing more than a thirty second silent grab from the in rooms camera that the media flogs were hyperventilating over.
Would it be in some small way possible that Jaaack already knew he was playing like crap and had already possibly been given his own personal bake off the coaching staff. Also that perhaps the cameras picked him up just at the time when he was trying to re organise/ refocus himself after copping his earfull off the coaches.
There's all sort of possible dribble that paid experts could apply to the footage in the rooms, just to create a bit of drama. If I recall correctly the forward coach didn't seem to perturbed about Jaaack not paying attention.

The 2 pieces of vision on Footy Classified could easily be taken out of Context.

The shot of him not listening in the rooms was 10 seconds long, he may have already had his time with Danny Daly

The second shot with him trailing his opponent while he takes an easy mark in front of Jack. If I remember correctly from the game, It actually came from a shocking kick by Tuck. It's a bit tough to completely blame Jack. he probably should have been in front but the kick was horrible.

No doubt he had a shocking game. Anyone see Johno Browns game. Even the best can have a shocker so i'm willing to give a 21 year-old a break.

If his attitude or form are not up to standard, Dimma will not hesitate to drop him just like Morton.

bowden4president said:
The second shot with him trailing his opponent while he takes an easy mark in front of Jack. If I remember correctly from the game, It actually came from a shocking kick by Tuck. It's a bit tough to completely blame Jack. he probably should have been in front but the kick was horrible.

The second shot was when he was supposed to be playing as an extra man in defence. He just stood there and watched when he should have been punching. It would have been a dead easy spoil if he had chosen to compete.

Needs a kick up the bum. Needs to realise he isn't as good as he thinks he is. Handy, yes. Kpp, hardly.
Don't get me wrong I think he is great but he needs to pull his head in.

Let the dud go to Gold Coast!!!
No great loss!!!
In fact I could not name one player if we lost to Gold Coast that we would miss.
They are all overated DUDS!!!

diggler said:
Let the dud go to Gold Coast!!!
No great loss!!!
In fact I could not name one player if we lost to Gold Coast that we would miss.
They are all overated DUDS!!!

Isn;t it time you retired to the GC Diggler - great bowls clubs, a vibrant blue rinse set, and even better caravan parks - you could live the life of Riley Laff!

Did seem to carry on like a bit of a goose on Sunday night. Reminded me somewhat of Fevola type antics from a few seasons ago ;)