Has anyone named their team but not got there ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Has anyone named their team but not got there ?

TigerForce said:
Even back then I was sure that would never have happened.

I know people who have seen the contract Lockett signed with Richmond before the AFL intervened and ensured that he went to Sydney.

David C said:
I know people who have seen the contract Lockett signed with Richmond before the AFL intervened and ensured that he went to Sydney.
sickening

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

Ha...Yeah wasn't explained too well. I new what I meant in my head but after a few sherbs it got very basic.

I was referring to Treloar....Lots of Spuds and duds named here but I meant anyone BIG like AT...What's the chance of him NOT going to collingwood, and us or anyone else for that matter swooping in.

wayne said:
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

What???

wayne said:

agree. on all counts.

Leysy Days said:
Navy Days to http://www.talkingcarlton.com/

Fair Dinkum that made me laugh. That ranks in my top 5 all time PRE laughs.