Good kids that have missed out? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Good kids that have missed out?

rosco said:
Adam Saad. Half Back.?ate could be looked

Adam Saad is already playing AFL, his brother was just delisted. Donnelly plays like Saad if we're going down that route, I wouldn't mind it as it gives us more flexibility with Yarran.

The other player I like is Stuart Donnelly, the kid tested through the roof and has some real flare that you don't see too often. Here's some highlights for anyone that's interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEcKPCJOcPQ&feature=youtu.be
[/quote]

Thanks bullus

I'm surprised he wasn't picked up with a reel like that

Gach Nyuon... equalled Naitanui's record at the draft combine.
We whinge when Ivan has to go up against blokes like Goldy, Sandilands & Nic Nat who out jump him & beat him around the ground.

Megan's toy boy as our back up ruckman is not the answer if we want to progress further.

leon said:
Tigertim's post gave you a full list of whose still there which others have added some omissions to. That was in response to the question of who was still available.
As for who is really good, worth looking at, well that's a matter of opinion, obviously. I contributed Dan Houston, I can tell you he is a handy medium forward, strong mark, great kick, adequate pace although not fast. Kicked goals when he played in TAC. I could say more if anyone asked.

But you just sit back and play with your ... keyboard.
Actually an iPad. But I'll let you off on a technicality.

fastin bulbous said:
The other player I like is Stuart Donnelly, the kid tested through the roof and has some real flare that you don't see too often. Here's some highlights for anyone that's interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEcKPCJOcPQ&feature=youtu.be

Great sidestep. Gets him through and out of a lot of traffic.
Is he quite quick? He likes to take the game on sometimes runs a bit too far, but it seems he backs himself in with his pace and evasive skills.
Interesting...

keepa lids onit said:
Great sidestep. Gets him through and out of a lot of traffic.
Is he quite quick? He likes to take the game on sometimes runs a bit too far, but it seems he backs himself in with his pace and evasive skills.
Interesting...

Agility is elite coming in at 7.96 and speed very good at 2.94sec, tank is already very solid considering he's not been in a professional environment, I would expect him to run out games with relative ease given a solid preseason. Has also played with a heavy tag so I think his apprenticeship has been solid, he actually played in the carnival 2 years ago but has really come on in leaps and bounds, perfect rookie pick in my opinion.

I like this kid!

Has anyone seen this kid play?
Thanks

Jesse Glass-McCasker
Tall defender
196cm/95kg
3/1/97
Swan Districts

The West Australian tall defender will be a good chance to find an AFL home on Friday with clubs likely to be looking to add a key backman. Glass-McCasker is athletic, pretty quick and can shut down on opponents, and is reliable in one-on-one battles. At 196cm and 95kg he should be able to come in and play a role soon.

Also Nyuon would be a good choice as another developing ruck!

Show us the Gach!

Perfect rookie for us: Ruck that us unlike Ivan x 2 and Hampson. We need a ruck pipeline. Looks like Daw but without the associated limitations.

the good riewoldt said:
Gach Nyuon... equalled Naitanui's record at the draft combine.
We whinge when Ivan has to go up against blokes like Goldy, Sandilands & Nic Nat who out jump him & beat him around the ground.

Megan's toy boy as our back up ruckman is not the answer if we want to progress further.
I'd go with this kid, throw him in vfl for a couple of years then We have Ivys replacement

SCOOP said:
There is a bit there still. It's such a even draft that the rookie draft may end up producing three of the best five players in five years.

I want Darcy Macpherson or Nick O'Kearney with our first pick or first two picks. I really like Machpherson, has class.

Would like to see Hisham Kerbatieh as well. We still need more small forwards.
I like O'Kearney too.

Echo the sentiments that we should get another ruck.