Good kids that have missed out? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Good kids that have missed out?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
With the rookie draft coming up, which kids missed out tonight that should be picked up on Thursday?

zippadeee said:
With the rookie draft coming up, which kids missed out tonight that should be picked up on Thursday?

Rucks please. I like Parella, would like to rookie him. Reckon we should be looking for another mid and a tall defender.

I also second the call for rookie selection of available ruck options ... never know, might unearth a future player.

Nick O'Kearney, Branchi, Darcy Cameron, Chol, Greg Clark, Ash Close, Jock Cornell, Mitch Cox, Matt De Bruin, Stuart Donnelly, James El Moussalli, Tom Faul, Davin Ferriera, James Freeman, Kyle Galloway, Andrew Gallucci, Jesse Glass-Mccasker, Tom Glen, Luke Goetz, Kyle Gray, Hugh Haysman, Dale Hinkley, Paul Hunter, Tom Keogh, Hisham Kerbatiah, Adam Marcon, Jordan Mareta, Shane McAdam, Gach Nyuon, Andre Parrella, James Parsons, Josh Pickess, Marlon Pickett, Nick Rippon, Will Snelling, Josh Wagner, Tom Templeton, Ozgur Uysal, Jake Wilson.

tigertim said:
Nick O'Kearney, Branchi, Darcy Cameron, Chol, Greg Clark, Ash Close, Jock Cornell, Mitch Cox, Matt De Bruin, Stuart Donnelly, James El Moussalli, Tom Faul, Davin Ferriera, James Freeman, Kyle Galloway, Andrew Gallucci, Jesse Glass-Mccasker, Tom Glen, Luke Goetz, Kyle Gray, Hugh Haysman, Dale Hinkley, Paul Hunter, Tom Keogh, Hisham Kerbatiah, Adam Marcon, Jordan Mareta, Shane McAdam, Gach Nyuon, Andre Parrella, James Parsons, Josh Pickess, Marlon Pickett, Nick Rippon, Will Snelling, Josh Wagner, Tom Templeton, Ozgur Uysal, Jake Wilson.
Dan Houston from Chargers too.

Anyone actually know or just regurgitating names from articles and radio shows? :hihi

There is a bit there still. It's such a even draft that the rookie draft may end up producing three of the best five players in five years.

I want Darcy Macpherson or Nick O'Kearney with our first pick or first two picks. I really like Machpherson, has class.

Would like to see Hisham Kerbatieh as well. We still need more small forwards.

zgod said:
Anyone actually know or just regurgitating names from articles and radio shows? :hihi
Tigertim's post gave you a full list of whose still there which others have added some omissions to. That was in response to the question of who was still available.
As for who is really good, worth looking at, well that's a matter of opinion, obviously. I contributed Dan Houston, I can tell you he is a handy medium forward, strong mark, great kick, adequate pace although not fast. Kicked goals when he played in TAC. I could say more if anyone asked.

But you just sit back and play with your ... keyboard.

SCOOP said:
There is a bit there still. It's such a even draft that the rookie draft may end up producing three of the best five players in five years.

I want Darcy Macpherson or Nick O'Kearney with our first pick or first two picks. I really like Machpherson, has class.

Would like to see Hisham Kerbatieh as well. We still need more small forwards.

Reckon O'Kearney was a bit stiff but there seems to be a trend away from Brent Stanton types these days, if you're predominantly outside then you need to have some bells and whistles otherwise it's a long road to the top. I think he will get rookied, he has achieved enough in my opinion to be given a chance, he also has leadership qualities which is what you want from a guy who has his work cut out.

I've mentioned Kerbatieh on a number of occasions but he needs to be given a chance to perform, the tank wasn't flash but no worse than Weideman who went at pick 7 (something I'm still scratching my head about).

The other player I like is Stuart Donnelly, the kid tested through the roof and has some real flare that you don't see too often. Here's some highlights for anyone that's interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEcKPCJOcPQ&feature=youtu.be

Darcy Cameron 204 cm Ruck. Andrew Gallucci 179 cm [very fast.] Adom Marcon [
[ .180 cm mid] JoshPorter K.P.FWD Adam Saad. Half Back.?ate could be looked