Goal of the Year - Is Edwards' goal a contender? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goal of the Year - Is Edwards' goal a contender?

Edwards' goal tonight against Brisbane is that a contender for goal of the year?

• Total voters
RemoteTiger said:
Edwards' slippery dance along the point line around 4 or 5 opponents - then a banana kick to slot the goal - that was freakish - is that a chance for GOAL OF THE YEAR.

Or GOAL OF THE WEEK

Or just another goal which was made to look better by weak defence!

Have your vote - you can have two selections....................

not much of a contender unfortunatley.

Firstly he's wearing the wrong jumper. Secondly he's not that well known. Thirdly, it was interstate and also on Fox, so less general public acknowledgement.

TigerForce said:
Will never be better than Richo IMO.

As for Franklins goal, I can't believe the hype, but I am looking fwd to a few years time when everything certain Richmond players do gains the same public euphoria.