Gina V Clive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gina V Clive

Who do you reckon would win a wrestle out of Gina Rhinehart and Clive Palmer?

• Gina

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Clive

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Omg I just saw Clive's 'United Australia Party' tv ad. Is this guy serious? When he says he wants to cut taxes, he really means 'lets scrap the mining tax.' On the positive, he could take votes away from the liberals.

Ian4 said:
Omg I just saw Clive's 'United Australia Party' tv ad. Is this guy serious? When he says he wants to cut taxes, he really means 'lets scrap the mining tax.' On the positive, he could take votes away from the liberals.

oh he's serious alright. 'Living National Treasure' also. Seriously.

Basically, the problem with people risking their lives in unseaworthy boats can be solved by flying them over.

mld said:
Basically, the problem with people risking their lives in unseaworthy boats can be solved by flying them over.

Was he suggesting the gov't cover the flight costs or is it the money the refugees were paying to smugglers could be paid to cover the flight costs?

Clive Palmer announces his election candidates for the Queensland Senate seats.
No.1 on the list: former rugby league player Glenn Lazarus.
No.2 on the list: Brisbane barrister Harry Fong.
No.3 on the list: former Gold Coast United keeper Scott Higgins

http://www.gladstoneobserver.com.au/news/rugby-league-great-glenn-lazarus-lead-palmers-sena/1870540/