Gina V Clive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gina V Clive

Who do you reckon would win a wrestle out of Gina Rhinehart and Clive Palmer?

• Gina

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Clive

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
I reckon Gina would get Clive with the squirrel grip, plus she would have Tony in her corner, whereas Clive would be relying on Campbell as his towel man. If push came to shove, Tony would punch the *smile* out of Campbell and probably give Clive a couple of quick ones past both ears too. Would he sell his arse to the ref? Yes

Plus, I reckon Gina would be lifted by Tonys screams of "Squirrel-Grip wrestlething"

question is, who would wanna see it?

i must be a psychopath as i don't have empathy for either of them :hihi

I had to vote "Other" as I feel Gina would recruit Nigerian mine workers/Royal heirs to do her bidding, while Clive would encourage his Titanic 2 deck-chair-shufflers to stump up on his not inconsiderable behalf.

But your deeply probing question reminds why I bemoan the loss of comedic political satire from the idiot/squawk box here in Oz. What ever happened to "How green was my cactus", "The Max Gillies Report" etc. Without it our political and community leaders become caricatures of themselves and deny we the unwashed masses the privilege of laughing at them.....then thinking about them. Then donkey voting anyway.

To get the idea.....check this out: Headcases

Clive has torn up his LNP card, sacked Campbell as his towel-man (just because campbell taxed a little bit of his coal after clive bankrolled him into the job) and has gone home. Gina and Tony are Jubilant. Tony was heard to whisper in Gina's ear "I knew we could do it wrestething". Expect Clive back soon for the rematch though, with someone new in his corner. It could be Andrew Bolt, or it could be Peter Singer. I dont think Clive really minds.

tigergollywog said:
Clive has torn up his LNP card, sacked Campbell as his towel-man (just because campbell taxed a little bit of his coal after clive bankrolled him into the job) and has gone home. Gina and Tony are Jubilant. Tony was heard to whisper in Gina's ear "I knew we could do it wrestething". Expect Clive back soon for the rematch though, with someone new in his corner. It could be Andrew Bolt, or it could be Peter Singer. I dont think Clive really minds.

Clive would want to keep a weather eye on old Pete "dirty Sanchez" Singer. >:D

tigergollywog said:
Clive has torn up his LNP card, sacked Campbell as his towel-man (just because campbell taxed a little bit of his coal after clive bankrolled him into the job) and has gone home.

must admit i sniggered a little when i heard about the queensland coal tax hike

Clive is a top bloke. Anyone who reckons the best solution to the boat people problem is to fly them over is okay by me.

mld said:
Clive is a top bloke. Anyone who reckons the best solution to the boat people problem is to fly them over is okay by me.

Did he actually say that? A bit like Clark and Dawe saying that to stop the boats, we should send a ship to pick them up.

The bloke's so crazy he makes sense some of the time.

Am I the only one thinking its Jabba vs Jabba ?

jabba-the-hutt-Star-Wars--004.jpg

antman said:
Did he actually say that? A bit like Clark and Dawe saying that to stop the boats, we should send a ship to pick them up.

The bloke's so crazy he makes sense some of the time.
Ah my favourite busted clock metaphor?

Interesting article on the concept of Gina as a feminist:

http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/dl-opinion/is-gina-rinehart-a-feminist-20130108-2cdu6.html

A bit like Mick Nolan v The Whale Roberts, epic ruck contests
If business doesn't work out for them they can tour Australia with Jacko, Wazza and Chopper to earn a few bucks

I think Clive has Gina in a squirrel grip with one hand while he climbs the ropes for an Atomic drop. Gina has got a bit distracted by her daughter AND her sister suing her for a cool 1/2 $b. Meanwhile Clives family are ringside, cheering him on.

The world would be no worse off if they both faced into obscurity.

Omg I just saw Clive's 'United Australia Party' tv ad. Is this guy serious? When he says he wants to cut taxes, he really means 'lets scrap the mining tax.' On the positive, he could take votes away from the liberals.