GET TO THE G TIGER FAITHFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GET TO THE G TIGER FAITHFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm working night shift.

I should be sleeping but I'll watch the AFL Match Centre and listen to it on the attached radio app.

The plan was to listen to half the game the get to sleep but the odds of that happening aint that good!

credit to Dimma on the call to arms. particularly given that the rest of our games are at The G and Etihad (apart from next week at The Gabba)

se7en said:
Thanks Willo.

Over 30,000 nice work tiger supporters

Yeah and I reckon about 28,000 were Richmond fans.

KiwiTig a PM with this Tuesday Oz Lotto numbers would be nice. I'll give you half. ;D

smasha said:
Could be our first win on home soil.

Lets make the G intimidating and roar our voices hoarse for the lads in yellow and black to bring up a memorable victory.

I remember that game against WC when Richo kicked that goal to put us in front and the roar nearly lifted the roof off.

I'm sick as a dog but I'm still going.

What's your excuse?

Probably none seeing as you post in here lol,just make sure you get those darksiders out of the house and a one way ticket to Richmond.

Feed em some beer,to turn em into brightsiders then handcuff em and walk to the G singing the song.

RICHMOND FOOTBALL CLUB NEEDS US!

:clap :gotigers :clap :gotigers :clap :gotigers
Hey Smasha -hope you didn't spill your beer today??

Kiwitig ,ogreat one,what will we win by this week? ;D

Call of the year award. :clap

To the 30k that turned up,bravo.

Memories like yesterdays last forever.

Tears me up seeing the kids walking home singing the song.

They are our future and the future is bright!

CARN THE TIGERS!

It was a great day to be a tiger supporter, at the G, Punt road end (of course) and just a sea of Yellow & Black.
Was great to see so many young'uns in their tiger gear (my clan included) - made you realise the next generation just may be O.K (tiger-wise).
To cap it off with a win and Jack's day out well...number eight's going to be popular!

Looking around it made you think how huge our club / supporter base will be when we're back up there.
Scary really.