GET TO THE G TIGER FAITHFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GET TO THE G TIGER FAITHFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
Could be our first win on home soil.

Lets make the G intimidating and roar our voices hoarse for the lads in yellow and black to bring up a memorable victory.

I remember that game against WC when Richo kicked that goal to put us in front and the roar nearly lifted the roof off.

I'm sick as a dog but I'm still going.

What's your excuse?

Probably none seeing as you post in here lol,just make sure you get those darksiders out of the house and a one way ticket to Richmond.

Feed em some beer,to turn em into brightsiders then handcuff em and walk to the G singing the song.

RICHMOND FOOTBALL CLUB NEEDS US!

:clap :gotigers :clap :gotigers :clap :gotigers

It would be a great result if we can get more than 30,000 to the game. Bring a mate to the game.

smasha said:

What's your excuse?

Probably none seeing as you post in here lol,just make sure you get those darksiders out of the house and a one way ticket to Richmon

Gotta help an old friend, who is very good to us, pick his olives this morning so the game would be half over by the time we made the 2 and a half hour trek down ( a lot slower these days with all the estates between Whittlesea and Bundoora grr!!!). Also not quite game to drive home in the crazy long weekend traffic.

Will be watching live on Austar, and yeah possibly posting on here, but I'll be with you all in spirit.

:gotigers

smasha said:
Could be our first win on home soil.

Lets make the G intimidating and roar our voices hoarse for the lads in yellow and black to bring up a memorable victory.

I remember that game against WC when Richo kicked that goal to put us in front and the roar nearly lifted the roof off.

What's your excuse?

Probably none seeing as you post in here lol,just make sure you get those darksiders out of the house and a one way ticket to Richmond.

Feed em some beer,to turn em into brightsiders then handcuff em and walk to the G singing the song.

RICHMOND FOOTBALL CLUB NEEDS US!

:clap :gotigers :clap :gotigers :clap :gotigers

yes. i remember that roar vividly. richo was going off. have a big crew heading in today for what should be a good day. go tiges!

mexican_radio said:
I've been crook all week with a cold/flu thing....going to the 'G' today !

THat's what I've got.

Had a few vodkas with coke last night to try to kill the thing off but now have a headache.

Soon as I see Punt Road ,it will all go away though. ;D

Wouldn't miss this game for the world.

mexican_radio said:
I've been crook all week with a cold/flu thing....going to the 'G' today !

Likewise. I seem to have a knack of missing Tiger victories, so there is no way I will be missing today (I hope that isn't some sort of kiss of death).

bowden4president said:
I'll be there

Might see you at the Cricketers smasha! ;D :beer

No worries Bowdo4pres.

Gf wants me to meet in the city for some food before the game.

Might catch up after the game.

Great thread!

C'mon Tiger fans! Every single one of you come down today to the G'...no excuses!

As much as staying at home and watching it on FOXTEL is very appealing, nothing beats being there!!

Let's get a huge crowd and make a hostile atmosphere for the Weagles!