Get Jimmy Bartel to RFC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Get Jimmy Bartel to RFC

Left GWS as a director, looking for a bigger role in football. Couldn't think of someone I'd want more involved in the club than Bartel.

Could be the new younger Balme, put him into the football department, bring him and groom for next CEO. I know he was doing a law and business degree.

We need smart football people but in touch with modern football. Make it happen.
Still maintain this should be a play we make, there are other clubs going after him.

Reactions: 1 user
The old "was a good player, therefore must be a good at (insert football role that isnt playing)" situation.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
He seems to be a bit of a mouthpiece for Eddie’s views on classified. Not for me.

The one I would prefer to see back is Shaun Edwards.

We will take a tall forward and with Noah and Lafau likely starters, hard to go past Jack in a part time role.

The one I would prefer to see back is Shaun Edwards.
Who the *smile* is this bloke??? Sort of played for Gee Whizz, Essendrugs n Sydaknee then packed up the kit n walked away from the game. Why would we even want him?

• Haha
Who the *smile* is this bloke??? Sort of played for Gee Whizz, Essendrugs n Sydaknee then packed up the kit n walked away from the game. Why would we even want him?
I think Momentum meant Stuart Edwards, our great full forward from the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Stuart Edwards is a seriously impressive fellow.

A big-wig in the Victorian public education sector and very widely respected.

He would wipe the floor with most clubland executives.

Reactions: 4 users

He was a client of mine, no nonsense type.

Reactions: 1 users
No thanks. Know the family.

He's really not that bright.
Know people that have dealt with him at GWS, AFL house and in life and rate him.

We need outside blood with football experience. Geelong and GWS have had good cultures and done rebuilds on the run.

Know people that have dealt with him at GWS, AFL house and in life and rate him.

We need outside blood with football experience. Geelong and GWS have had good cultures and done rebuilds on the run.
Nah. Big pass thanks.

Yeah, that's why he was mentioned.

He kicked a couple a goals against Sydney when Richo did his knee and we went top of the ladder the 1st time since 1982.
Not sure what ever happened to him.
We had Jurica Richo McQueen and Neeld as Full Fowards