Get Jimmy Bartel to RFC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Get Jimmy Bartel to RFC

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Left GWS as a director, looking for a bigger role in football. Couldn't think of someone I'd want more involved in the club than Bartel.

Could be the new younger Balme, put him into the football department, bring him and groom for next CEO. I know he was doing a law and business degree.

We need smart football people but in touch with modern football. Make it happen.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Left GWS as a director, looking for a bigger role in football. Couldn't think of someone I'd want more involved in the club than Bartel.

Could be the new younger Balme, put him into the football department, bring him and groom for next CEO. I know he was doing a law and business degree.

We need smart football people but in touch with modern football. Make it happen.
Bigger sleeze than Lethlean

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Have no opinion, respected how he played the game but that does not mean those talents transfer successfully to any other roll. Let the wiser heads ( not on PRE ) make those decisions.

Reactions: 2 users
Watch him on Footy Class. Looks like a stooge for Eddie. Was a Rich supporter.
Still have a preference for Jackson.

While recruiting we should promise Dusty a long rest and at the same time, try and get him on next years coaching staff.

RFC have a no idiots policy.
Should we add the same to the PRE c(h)arter?
Be deleting a lot of accounts if that we're the case. Some would suggest I start with myself no doubts!

• Haha
I like Jimmy. Yes he has made some mistakes but he is a genuine guy who grew up in difficult circumstances.