Gameday vs Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gameday vs Giants

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Assume I'm not the only one watching.

Much better start than last week. Brennan looks like she knows she was a big negative last week, kicking still a bit iffy but her marking inside 50 has been great.

Really enjoyed MacKenzie Fords 1st quarter, she screams footballer, smart, tough, quick. She's going to be a really good one for us I think.

Charley Ryan might be a slow burn, appears a bit slow, but her kicking looks good, she seems to know which option to pick.

McKenzie looks primed for a massive season

Reactions: 4 users
Assume I'm not the only one watching.

Much better start than last week. Brennan looks like she knows she was a big negative last week, kicking still a bit iffy but her marking inside 50 has been great.

Really enjoyed MacKenzie Fords 1st quarter, she screams footballer, smart, tough, quick. She's going to be a really good one for us I think.

Charley Ryan might be a slow burn, appears a bit slow, but her kicking looks good, she seems to know which option to pick.

McKenzie looks primed for a massive season
McKenzie just needs a break on the injury front.

Reactions: 1 user
Much better endeavour this week
Kbs first quarter was tops

Moncon being moncon despite a tag but this has allowed McKenzie room

Lynch Is a beast love her attack

Reactions: 3 users
Much better endeavour this week
Kbs first quarter was tops

Moncon being moncon despite a tag but this has allowed McKenzie room

Lynch Is a beast love her attack
Beth makes Tom look soft.
Better start than last week.
McClelland on ball and forward a surprise, but looks alright.

• Haha
I would take a neutral view , but listening to them it’s like GWS are 10 goals up, it’s a c7 broadcast which explains a lot as well
This one is better than a lot of them where the commentary team have been openly barracking for the opposition.

Reactions: 1 users
Made that a little harder than it should have been, but a win is a win. Marking looks to have improved.

Shame the umpires don't pay it when we mark it!!
There were a few that went like that, even the commentator, who I am sure was wearing a Giants scarf in the commentary box, thought they were marks that should have been paid.

There were a few that went like that, even the commentator, who I am sure was wearing a Giants scarf in the commentary box, thought they were marks that should have been paid.

The guy commentator certainly seemed like a Giant plant. Every sentence (even when praising our girls) he seemed to be talking about the Giants.

The guy commentator certainly seemed like a Giant plant. Every sentence (even when praising our girls) he seemed to be talking about the Giants.
And when the Giants did something good or kicked a goal there was loud joyful shouting, but when we did it we got a polite golf clap.