Game Day Tigers v Suns Final Round | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Suns Final Round

Nth to lose by less than 10 goals

We win by 10 points best result

Reactions: 1 user
How many will go to send off Dusty, Grimesy and Fish, it would be good to get 50,000+.

Day to celebrate the official end of an era - 3 x :cupgold

Rance, then Ellis, followed by Caddy, Grigg, Houli, Lambert, Edwards and then Jack and Cotch last year and Peggy and Hardwick off field - what a team of champions.

Now it’s time to say goodbye to the greatest of them all, Dusty together with Grimes and Pickett and Gale as CEO

Who remains, Vlastium, Broad, Prestia and KMac with Baker, Bolton and Rioli unknown at the moment.

Proud of them all.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Day to celebrate the official end of an era - 3 x :cupgold

Rance, then Ellis, followed by Caddy, Grigg, Houli, Lambert, Edwards and then Jack and Cotch last year and Peggy and Hardwick off field - what a team of champions.

Now it’s time to say goodbye to the greatest of them all, Dusty together with Grimes and Pickett and Gale as CEO

Who remains, Vlastium, Broad, Prestia and KMac with Baker, Bolton and Rioli unknown at the moment.

Proud of them all.
The full list:

3X - Cotchin, Riewoldt, Martin, Grimes, Vlastuin, Broad, Astbury, Edwards, Lambert, Castagna, Houli, Nankervis, Prestia, Rioli

2X - Caddy, McIntosh, Ellis, Graham, Short, Bolton, Lynch, Pickett, Baker

1X - Rance, Townsend, Grigg, Butler, Soldo, Balta.

29 in total.

After today: 10 (in yellow and green)

By Round 1 2025: 6 or 7.

"Be happy that it happened; Don't be sad it is over"...I'm bloody miserable...and proud!

Reactions: 1 user
lets beat these *smile* and hope Norf take a spud at 1.

there are no circumstances,

where I want Richmond to be shitter than Norf.

being mathematically shitter than WC is quite enough to bear.

they are both astronomically crap.

they should fold Norf - years of priority picks on top of picks 1 and 2, and they still can't *smile* compete.

lock the *smile* doors and let Tassie pick the carcass.

Reactions: 4 users