Game Day - Tigers v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v GWS

FFS get Hugo off, move Bakes back and get Cumbo on
Can someone please advise me of Hugos talents that keep getting him a game? Seems I must be missing so many match winning plays that selectors are seeing on a weekly basis.

Not sure why we are persisting with Ralph Smith, his disposal by foot and by hand is poor. We should have Baker playing back there and have Cumbo in our F50.

Can someone please advise me of Hugos talents that keep getting him a game? Seems I must be missing so many match winning plays that selectors are seeing on a weekly basis.

Got a wonderful lock of hair. Like a Lion.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Juddy is playing nicely. Nice inside 50 for Jack but he missed, but even for that errant handball from Ralph Smith it was Clarke he tapped it on the ground to keep it alive for us and to stop the fairly easy turnover. Reckon he's showing enough.

Young playing well inside himself. Made the high percentage decisions.

Reactions: 1 user
Looked like Short got tripped on the 50, no free and now a bullshyte free against...