Game Day - Tigers v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v GWS

Everyone who thinks we only concede goals in the last minute will forget this goal.

Reactions: 9 users
Good goal KMac.

Great play by Shai to spot him.

Much needed last two goals of the quarter.

HT

GWS. 45
RIC. 58

Need that kmac
Sub cotchun or graham off and ffs get cumberland on..so much *smile* slow motion running ...need speed and x factor

Reactions: 1 user
Ralphsmith, Mansell, Graham and Ross will eventually be replaced and we’ll be a better team for it

I know he’s got credits in the bank, but Bakes has been fairly average recently.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
can see why Gee Whiz let Timmy and Hopper go when they’ve got Green and Callaghan

Watching this game you could be forgiven if you thought we had Dimmas recent game day coaching instead of a new coach
Nothing’s changed. Taranto makes us better at clearance but our midfield is still average - gets caught on the transition too easily.

Didn’t like seeing Martin have to go into the backline that quarter - shows how much we were struggling to win the ball. Only 20 inside 50’s for a half is poor.

• Sad
Don't forget we almost conceded a goal in the last second in the first quarter.
Yep but we didn't. My point is people are unaware of their cognitive biases. You remember negative things way more than you do positive ones.

I looked up a few years back how many goals we kick / give up in the last minute of quarters and it was identical. Unfortunately, I don't have the L2R2R database nor SQL skills to just pull out the actual numbers in multiple years.