Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles

AFL rules committee have called an emergency meeting tonight.

Richmond winning by 100 points.

Crisis time for the AFL. Scott brothers in consultation.

Likely to ban tackling.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I know Stack hasn't touched it alot but he has busted a gut to get to the right positions tonight

Reactions: 14 users
Hope that Edwards has found some form and confidence as well. He certainly hasn't been as bad as he was last week.

Reactions: 1 users
YESSSSSSS ....JACK DARLING you *smiling" Champion ......... ( just got my 7 leg goalkicking Multi paid out.)

Good night just got awhole lot better...... :banana

OK Tiges, stop pissfarting around, 6 more to finish this one off now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
We were winning flags when i was my cynical best. Tried to change my tune and we became *smile* again. Back to my negative best!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Geez Kayo sucks. Just put me back to the start of the broadcast for no reason. No ads though.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
I know Stack hasn't touched it alot but he has busted a gut to get to the right positions tonight
Few nice leads but not hit up. At least he is still trying even though it hasn’t been his night.

Would persevere with him next week against Collingwood at the G.

Reactions: 4 users
What's with the Eagles goal celebrations??

Something wrong at that footy club

Reactions: 1 user