Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles

Even if we win you cannot take anything meaningful out of this game. This WC team is possibly one of the worst ive seen. Even GC with K Hunt in the team were not this bad

Reactions: 5 users
He's an elite matchwinner, dead set superstar, premiership hero, that I'd happily donate a kidney to........

But Shai is playing some selfish footy.

That was hard to write
???
He had a shot for goal - and got it
He flew for a big mark - and nearly got it
So what?

Reactions: 1 user
Even if we win you cannot take anything meaningful out of this game. This WC team is possibly one of the worst ive seen. Even GC with K Hunt in the team were not this bad
At least the 4 points are as worth as any other team beating them.

This isn't covid with WC.
If the media think we have fallen off the cliff, WC have duck dived head first off the cliff.

7 frees to 3 our way. Be lucky to get another one from here.

West Coast have had more disposals than us, shows what a useless stat it is. Naish with 10 harmless touches. His man KMac with 2 goals.

Staggering how bad Weagles are.

The gap between them and Melbourne is astronomical.

Reactions: 1 users
geez there's some hard-to-pleasers on here.... we're 6 goals up !

Reactions: 1 users