GAME DAY. Richmond Vs Essendrugs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY. Richmond Vs Essendrugs

I reckon Titch was going to kick across his body with his crumbing second shot but realised he had more time, straightened up for a drop punt and duly missed :p

They took control of the game well, but it's going to be a slog.

Nice to see Lennon doing well and showing real smarts in the way he is controlling the ball in the air.

Tenacious Tiges said:
I reckon Dusty's shot was a goal. No replay by Ch 7 though.

just had another look at it ... it wasn't definitive, but zero reaction from tigers supporters behind the goals and players suggest the ump got it right

3121FC said:
Unless we start kicking
What's with the handballs its wet weather footy
Kick the air out of the yellow thing

Ya gottta be smart about it. They are stacking their backlin but are all hitting the contest when a high ball comes in. Big bombs won't get it done. TV is trying to beat their D by hanging back and letting the slippery ball slide off hands. It's worked a couple of times but they'll wise up soon. Edwards hasn't quite got his touch back but will hopefully be better for the run. Lennon looking useful as always. Great hands in the contest but needs to use it better. Lambert getting close but not really affecting the outcome at the moment. Could come into the game more in the second half. Grimes doing well but had support when he turned back into trouble, should have laid it off.

Backbone said:
just had another look at it ... it wasn't definitive, but zero reaction from tigers supporters behind the goals and players suggest the ump got it right

I checked it. Swung to the left more. No goal.

KnightersRevenge said:
Grimes doing well but had support when he turned back into trouble, should have laid it off.

Yeah that was poor from Grimes. Had plenty of support but played for the high free and got caught out.

Newman misses again ::)

Like the current captain the previous captain is a horrible set shot kick at goal.

TigerForce said:
Heh..heh...Dash Kam plays soccer with a nice pass to Dusty.

Excellent from McIntosh. The Dusty plays on from 15m out dead in front so he doesn't have to have a set shot.

Softest defensive effort you'd ever see allows Dempsey to fall over his own feet yet still kick a goal lying on the ground.

Not fair dinkum tonight Richmond. Very very ordinary.