Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
We should win this.....but then again I don't care if we lose. Just get the season over and get to the drafts.

Reactions: 3 users
Now I love KMac , however about time a senior player was the sub , using the cubs as subs this year has been a debacle imho .

Go Tigs

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Get ready for the biggest reaming session by the 4 sparrows
Larkey 4
Zuuufart 3
The stengle lookalike 3

North by 33

Hah hah hah. Just saw a bloke crack it over this. $14.50 apparently. Justified cracking it I reckon. Almost as bad as the warm can of beer I'm drinking.

1722654476516.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
East Cranbourne.
That's bad enough.....but I meant the business.

I noticed Carl's Jnr open up nearby a few years ago, decided to try it out expecting the real Yank taste in hamburgers.....turned out rubbish....just another Macca's copy. No wonder they folded.

Really want to see someone grab Prick Larkey by the scruff of the neck and rag doll him.

I noticed Carl's Jnr open up nearby a few years ago, decided to try it out expecting the real Yank taste in hamburgers.....turned out rubbish....just another Macca's copy. No wonder they folded.
I’m going there next week for a work lunch. I won’t be expecting much.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Feel for those watching at home …David King over “ stating” a Norf game , unbearable

Hah hah hah. Just saw a bloke crack it over this. $14.50 apparently. Justified cracking it I reckon. Almost as bad as the warm can of beer I'm drinking.

View attachment 23688
Fair dinkum. Disgraceful. Probably lukewarm as well. Cost of living right? More like some crook with a monopoly that pays zero tax and is best mates with Federal and State Pollies.

Carl’s Jnr in USA - pretty good
Carl’s Jnr in oz - shithouse

Fair dinkum. Disgraceful. Probably lukewarm as well. Cost of living right? More like some crook with a monopoly that pays zero tax and is best mates with Federal and State Pollies.
Basically $14.50 for a handful of chips and 2 tiny pieces of chicken from what I could see.