Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

At least the media is giving the players a good "what for". For once finding myself in agreement with the media's assessment of out efforts last weekend.

I think the media is a microcosm of todays society and reflects the same set of values. Even to social media and PRE is a classic example. It’s a cross section of society and you get all that goes with it.

Last edited:
At least the media is giving the players a good "what for". For once finding myself in agreement with the media's assessment of out efforts last weekend.
Heard Longmire this morning saying he doesn’t like the fact that coaches are made to do the pressers 15 mins after the game. That’s why we get comments we don’t like or disagree with. That’s down to the media’s insatiable need for content NOW.

Reactions: 1 users
What Robbo and Bucks said about the senior playing group the last two days is correct I'm glad someone came out and said it.

Geez....Wanker Whateley has to open AFL360 with Gary Ablett Junior turning 40 today....wooooow....exciting.....wooow....

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Lachie Neale: "We get a great opportunity to play Richmond this week back at the Gabba....we had a good win against Gold Coast last week"

Hmmm....forgot the spin.

Amenz? Did a 9 year old write this ?
The editor is no longer allowed to inform staff writers of any mistakes as it would be labelled as a ‘micro aggression’, which is only one stumble away from being ‘not inclusive enough’.

It’s called social progress.

Remember when Marty Lloyd said the suns we closer to a flag then us?

• Haha
South Australians have a reputation for being very bitter, chip on shoulder people that whine their guts out about everything.

“The Tigers have already played West Coast, and lost, and don’t clash with the Kangaroos again until later this year in Round 21.”

By “again” I assume they mean “for the first time”

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users