Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

No surprise there. Scott’s biggest issue is the 2 of them are still there…. Sheedy on the board where he shouldn’t be and Hird waiting…waiting…waiting…… They will organise a coup before the 4 years are out. Hence my remark that I hope Scott has a contract that ensures he gets his full contract entitlements.

Sheedy is a shifty fella. Imagine all the undermining he can do from a board position and the legendary status he has with the coteries.

Look at how Woosha and Truck were treated. The management might have changed slightly but the behind the scenes powerbrokers have not

Reactions: 3 users
Sheedy squealing in the article written by the Hird family media department (Mark Robinson) and I quote:

“This is what happens when you let new people into the club”………

BANNGGGGG…. And there we are folks……..

Have they changed or are they still living in the past. Certainly Hird and Sheedy are.

Mark Robinson surely can not show his face again based on that article. He’s clearly earning something from the Hirds or the coteries to write this crap

Reactions: 1 users
Absolutely. I can't believe they haven't pissed him off.
He won't be wearing a RFC scarf any time soon, they way Richmond supporters gave it to him after the 17 flag and not sure GWS need him as a face of the club anymore.

The toss pot used us for so many years to get better deals at the bombers. Best bit is when he finally had nowhere to go we took Dimma. Love Sheedy the player but he’s dead to me otherwise

Reactions: 1 user
Ah Sheeds, geez he's really just after the popularity these days isn't he. What a narcissistic outburst.

Shut your mouth, show solidarity to the board and don't start whiteanting the new coach even before he's started you egotistical prick.
Probably add dementia in there somewhere.

• Haha
Mark Robinson surely can not show his face again based on that article. He’s clearly earning something from the Hirds or the coteries to write this crap
He is no1 ticket holder of the Hird fan club.
I'm shocked and surprised Barham has allowed Sheedy to hang around.
This doesn't fill you with much confidence if a Essendon supporter 24 hrs after a coach is signed
Robinson and Sheedy are fire starters when it comes to Essendon..
They destroyed Worsfold and treated Truck like a piece of shiit.
There are many others that have left that club never the same.

You're either part of the team or part of the problem Sheeds, 6 to 1 shows which part you are.
When his club needs solidarity he fails the test.

Well done!!!!

Scott has no hope if Sheedy stays - and Dildoro with him. The two are as thick as thieves and don’t handle people disagreeing with them very well, at all.

They’ll resent Scott from day 1.

Hopefully they both stay and this disgrace of a club remains in turmoil.

Reactions: 7 users
The toss pot used us for so many years to get better deals at the bombers. Best bit is when he finally had nowhere to go we took Dimma. Love Sheedy the player but he’s dead to me otherwise
I never saw him play, all I know of Sheedy is that koksmack that would always stooge that Benny Hill lookalike McMahon in that he was coming back to RFC only to have his pay packet increased.
Let's see who has the balls to challenge him and *smile* him off finally

this is perfect for us ...........what a 'smile' club .................let them go at each other .......welcome to the club Scott .................you feel wanted now??

Ah Sheedy spitting the dummy is great. A good percentage of the fans will take Sheedy's side and if Scott doesn't have the Bombers at least 9-1 next season, the ferals will storm Windy Hill the soulless Tullamarine demanding Scott's head.

Nearly worth buying a popcorn machine

• Haha
Unbelievable. But then you remember it’s Essendon.

Brad Scott was cooked by North Melbourne. He’d reached the end of his tether. Going back to Essendon tells me what we all suspected - his AFL gig was jobs for mates and he was well out of his depth.

I am amazed that anyone would willingly step into a club still lost in the shadow of Sheedy and Hird.

If I was a potential candidate my first requirement would be that Kevin Sheedy stay a million miles away from the club.

As it is the great Essendon coterie will claim another victim.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Kiss and make-up if Jimmy Boy is brought in as assistant coach. You can smell it.

Has been a “Hirdite” since day dot. Used to ghostwrite Hird’s weekly article for the paper. Is VERY close to the Hird’s. As a result he has absolutely no objectivity when it comes to Hird or Essendon. High priest of the cult of Hird.

Reactions: 2 users
Even others see Sheedy as an issue:

Said it before and I'll say it again. ... the most selfish person in football.....!
I'm so glad he never came back to coach our great club.... and that's coming from someone who proudly wore No10 on me duffle coat as a kid!