Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Chimpa now saying Duz is 0 chance of joining the Huns due to his body been cooked.

Chimp saying what every Tiger was saying during the season. I mentioned it to a mate this morning who's a West Coast fan (before I saw what Chimp said) as he asked if I thought Dusty would play for the Suns and I said nope, as we all saw last year the things that made Dusty the GOAT have unfortunately deserted him. No acceleration, strength waning, even the little wiggle to get himself out of trouble. People say, but he can still play full forward, really, who up against, the reason he was such a tough matchup inside F50, was he was too quick and powerful off the ground for the talls, and was too strong for the smalls. If you put him FF now, you'd put a taller bloke on him and say, go on Dusty, mark it over your head which we know has never been his strength.

Reactions: 4 users
Chimp saying what every Tiger was saying during the season. I mentioned it to a mate this morning who's a West Coast fan (before I saw what Chimp said) as he asked if I thought Dusty would play for the Suns and I said nope, as we all saw last year the things that made Dusty the GOAT have unfortunately deserted him. No acceleration, strength waning, even the little wiggle to get himself out of trouble. People say, but he can still play full forward, really, who up against, the reason he was such a tough matchup inside F50, was he was too quick and powerful off the ground for the talls, and was too strong for the smalls. If you put him FF now, you'd put a taller bloke on him and say, go on Dusty, mark it over your head which we know has never been his strength.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen him take an overhead mark.

Reactions: 1 users