Dustin Martin Round 10 Rising Star Nomination | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin Round 10 Rising Star Nomination

LeighW

Tiger Matchwinner
May 10, 2004
Narre Warren
Well done Dustin!

Has been playing so well it's easy to forget he is only a few games into his career, here's hoping for a signature soon

About time. He has been playing at this level for weeks.

Interesting that you seem to have to play in a winning side before you win a nomination.

Well deserved :clap

And yes it is a joke that you have to play in a winning team to get a nomination

About time!

Well done Dustin.

Without doubt, the Tigers' best first round pick in the history of the AFL draft. (With due respect to Deledio & Ottens.)

Phantom said:
About time!

Well done Dustin.

Without doubt, the Tigers' best first round pick in the history of the AFL draft. (With due respect to Deledio & Ottens.)

Think you'd better throw Cotchin in there Phantom.
He's going to be a superstar.

Phantom said:
About time!

Well done Dustin.

Already better than Ottens, Jack, Lids and Chimp? Big call

Phantom said:
About time!

Well done Dustin.

Give me Cotchin anyday of the week including weekends.

Have been planning on posting this since the weekend, and thought this was an appropriate thread to do it in

Comparing first year averages (so far for Martin)

Chris D Judd 10.1 Kicks 5.0 Hand 15.0 Disp 2.2 Mark 1.0 Goals 0.6 Behind 2.9 Tack 2.7 Clearances
Dustin Martin 9.7 Kicks 10.2 Hand 19.9 Disp 1.6 Mark 0.3 Goals 0.4 Behind 2.4 Tack 4.8 Clearances (18th in AFL)

Well done Dusty.

Robert Shaw described him as a Tim Watson/Chris judd model. Fair wrap.

He also reminds me of Luke Hodge in certain ways.
Baloo said:
We should have taken Morton instead.
Wow, big statement that I'll have to disagree with. The form Cotchy is in the past 3 weeks has also been exciting as much as Dusty.

Love the stats comparison with Juddy too. Thanks

MrRuss said:
He also reminds me of Luke Hodge in certain ways.Wow, big statement that I'll have to disagree with. The form Cotchy is in the past 3 weeks has also been exciting as much as Dusty.

Love the stats comparison with Juddy too. Thanks
He wasn't suggesting that, he was having a dip at Phantom.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Give me Cotchin anyday of the week including weekends.

Agreed Cotchin is going to be even better than Martin, hopefully both will be elite midfielders and we will have a midfield like WCE in their glory days. Instead of Judd, Cousins and Kerr we will have Delidio, Cotchin and Martin.