Disgruntled player draft. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Disgruntled player draft.

davidrodan said:
Crows - Walker
Lions - Hawksley
Blues - Hampson
Pies - Goldsack
Dons - Myers
Dockers - Clarke
Cats - Djerrkura
Hawks - Muston
Dees - Maric
North - Robbie Tarrant
Port - Salter
Saints - Ben McEnvoySwans - Veszpremi
Eagles - Houlihan
Dogs - Addison

Most (if not all) these players aint disgruntled but haven't been getting consistent games ATM

Filled in the gaps for North and Saints.

Whats the storey with Muston and Hampson? I have heard rumours that Hampson will off to the GC. ATM he is third in line as a ruck option behind Kruezer and Warnock. Could be an option but at what cost (assuming he doesnt go to the GC).

And what about Muston? I know he has had his injury concerns over the years but seems to be over them this year. No show from him even with the Hawks injury concerns.

If I understand the original post correctly then I'd say Jack Anthony from Collingwood. Has been replaced by Dawes and whilst Jack is one-dimentional he is a strong mark and an accurate kick.