Did anyone hear our song after the final siren? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Did anyone hear our song after the final siren?

Yeah took my 3ry old girl to the footy for the first time and wanted her to hear the son loud and proud but we could hardly hear it on the afl member wing, was really dissapointed.

Could hear the song clearly on TV - so disappointed to hear twas low at the ground.

Take 5 mins and ring the ground on Tuesday and complain.

At the end of the day - the staff are still reported on/paid based on performance.

Enough complaints will result in them being formally warned not to do it again.

Don't vent your concern here.

Ring the MCG.

Sent an email off to the MCC today and just got this reply. Good to know we have friends in high places. I have a feeling that we will be hearing the Yellow & Black a lot more soon. Go Tiges!!!

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear the Richmond theme sound wasn’t able to heard at the end of the game last Sunday.

We do regular checks throughout the ground on volume levels of our PA system to ensure the levels are at an acceptable level.
I will be forwarding your email to the appropriate department to investigate and make the necessary amendments so it does not occur in future.

As a Richmond supporter myself, I appreciate the importance of the theme song at the end of the game, especially as we have not heard it many times this year.

notorious219 said:
Sent an email off to the MCC today and just got this reply. Good to know we have friends in high places. I have a feeling that we will be hearing the Yellow & Black a lot more soon. Go Tiges!!!

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear the Richmond theme sound wasn’t able to heard at the end of the game last Sunday.

We do regular checks throughout the ground on volume levels of our PA system to ensure the levels are at an acceptable level.
I will be forwarding your email to the appropriate department to investigate and make the necessary amendments so it does not occur in future.

As a Richmond supporter myself, I appreciate the importance of the theme song at the end of the game, especially as we have not heard it many times this year.

Must be Schibeci himself. Should've called SEN.

Jackie Moon said:
yes can confirm that.

Spot on. Can also confirm.

Looked up to see "Jack" on top of the goalkicking and it was showing:

Nick Riewoldt (Rich) in No. 1 place.

Wouldn't mind that forward line mind you, Riewoldt and Riewoldt :hihi

C'mon Jack have a chat to your Cousin.

Maybe you can offer him the deputyship under yourself.

Captain Jack, and Vice Captain Nick!!! ;D

Yeah cant beat our theme song.....and what fun I had signing it on the weekend...

Oh we're from Tiiiigggerrr, yellow and JACK, Oh we're from Tigerrrrlannnnd.....Eat em Tigers!!

notorious219 said:

Well done :clap :clap Cant wait to hear it after our next wint at the G

Good, thought it was just me who couldnt hear the damn song!!!
Screw you MCG :police:

On the northern wing members area the singing of the members around me drowned out the recorded stuff so no worries for us.
Left by going to the Punt Road End and behind the cheer squad the singing went on and on even a rendition of the Richo man, waiting for the words for Jacko Man to be penned.
Also at the game and in the suburban shops the number of kids in Tiger jumpers is amazing.
It will be unbelievable when we win the next premiership, I will take a month off work.
Once I thought I might be in a walking frame before the next premiership but I am thinking of five flags in 10 years
Go Tiges

never mind the couldnt hear the song the crowd was dissapointing 30 odd thousand and id say 20 thousand were tigers so they other 20 missed out on a brillant game suffer in ya jocks :rofl

p.s my cousin is one of those that are now suffering in there jocks :rofl

GO YOU TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notorious219 said:

Good on you Notorious!
It was poor. I had a pom there too - and was hoping he'd hear the usual full blast.
But it was a fizzer.

martyshire said:
After spending 5 minutes struggling to hear the song twice and looking at 'nick''s stats on the scoreboard the mcg security staff told us to move along as the ground was now closed. The players were barely off the ground. Poor form all round from the g :mad:

Security seemed to be over-present for such a low crowd (30000). When he told us to "move on" they were showing the boys singing the song from the rooms on the big screen...who did he think that was for? The *smile*ing pigeons!