Delisted players/ possible free agents | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Delisted players/ possible free agents

Not a surprise.

One thing i think we can summise for sure. If there's a player in an academy and the other club won't match, there's a very very likely reason.
Cumberland, Martyn, Biggie.

Not a great success story to date.
Chol is probably an exception given what he cost, I wonder if Brisbane had first dibs?

Riley Garcia re-signed for another 2 years at Footscray, it's a shame as I agree with others he would be a good fit with us.

Reactions: 1 user
Stringer would have a couple of decent years left in him. IMO good to have whilst our young forwards bulk up. Hind as well but recent undesirable characters not a good look. Think they will have to cut ex Prem Dan off their Xmas card list.

Not a surprise.

One thing i think we can summise for sure. If there's a player in an academy and the other club won't match, there's a very very likely reason.

That draft also we took Dow and the one prior where we dratfted Ross, RCD English and Turner were horrendous.

Hurt the club

The club MUST nail this draft with the hand we will bringing to the table.

Reactions: 1 user
That draft also we took Dow and the one prior where we dratfted Ross, RCD English and Turner were horrendous.

Hurt the club

The club MUST nail this draft with the hand we will bringing to the table.
It was a really bad year all round. Not many success stories beyond say 15ish (I've posted dow and beyond elsewhere, it's a crap shoot)...the RCD year not much different.
Agree, we screw the pooch this draft, we're gonna be in the abyss for a while, especially with Tasmania coming.

Not a surprise.

Hipwood??
Did we stooge Brisbane?
And make them pick the dud instead??