Delidio, Cotchin, Martin - Finals non-Performers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Delidio, Cotchin, Martin - Finals non-Performers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason King said:
By butcher you mean the dumbass richmond players playing behind in transition? You know get in front and you might mark it ::)

Martin was fine today.

Nope. Butchered it.

Tommy H said:
And I'll say it again. Let's see if this gets removed again...for no reason. What would your son of contributed in this team? Nothing. Because he is a nothing.

NO. He now plays for PORT ADELAIDE, where he is one of the first picked because of his loyalty to his club, his skill and his desire to WIN at all costs.

How do you reckon Lids, Cotch and Dusty would go with a broken jaw in a preliminary final? They would sit in the stands.

Wake up Tommy.

rimau35 said:
NO. He now plays for PORT ADELAIDE, where he is one of the first picked because of his loyalty to his club, his skill and his desire to WIN at all costs.

How do you reckon Lids, Cotch and Dusty would go with a broken jaw in a preliminary final? They would sit in the stands.

Wake up Tommy.

They better watch it at Port. We all know how much a White's loyalty costs.....

As for his skill. He's mediocre. If he didn't run fast, he'd be a good VFL footballer.

Tommy H said:
And I'll say it again. Let's see if this gets removed again...for no reason. What would your son of contributed in this team? Nothing. Because he is a nothing.

Your post was removed for unacceptable personal abuse not "for no reason". Might be an idea to read the site rules because it would save the mode a lot of time if people took notice of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.