Delidio, Cotchin, Martin - Finals non-Performers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Delidio, Cotchin, Martin - Finals non-Performers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimau35

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 26, 2010
SE QLD
What a trio of spuds and pumpkins.

Cotchin, Delidio and Martin absolutely useless in 3 finals series in a row.

Wake up Richmond.

The old crew certainly cemented selfishness into those three front-runners.

When the going gets tough - they disappear.

Very disappointing, especially our captain. The very day they needed to stand up they were all quiet.

Yep all pathetic on the big stage. Onfield leaders of a group of frauds.

From the game I watched Dusty was nowhere near the worst of the Tigers. He tried hard all afternoon. A pity that Cotch and Lids didn't come to the party like Dusty.

rimau35 said:
What a trio of spuds and pumpkins.

Cotchin, Delidio and Martin absolutely useless in 3 finals series in a row.

Wake up Richmond.

The old crew certainly cemented selfishness into those three front-runners.

When the going gets tough - they disappear.

Martin contributed more. If Lids and Chimp are well held, then where's the 2nd tier? They're not supermen every week. Just get better players in for once.

Lids and cotch were shocking. No other word to describe it. Seem to always go missing in big games, and are just heavily overrated on this board. Cotchin I wouldnt put in the top 20 mids in the game.

Martin wasnt the worst but his kicking was deplorable all game. Rarely put it to advantage of any tiger player.

Just so disappointing.

rimau35 said:
Didn't take long did it Tommy.

We sat watching the footy and hoping for a huge effort from the Mighty Tigers but were let down seriously by guys who don't have the right respect for the club they play for.

At least they're still with the club. Matty wanted to put in so much for the jumper, he jumped ship.
Took you even less time than to come on here and try stir up some trouble.

Yep Martin was just ok imo
Deledio and Cotchin pathetic
Chaplin horrible
Batchelor disgusting
Edwards non existent
Griffiths was a shocking selection

TigerForce said:
Martin contributed more. If Lids and Chimp are well held, then where's the 2nd tier? They're not supermen every week. Just get better players in for once.
They are paid handsomely to be SUPERMEN in FINALS.

3 years in a row.

No effort from these three.

It's time to go LIDS, COTCH and DUSTBIN.

And I'll say it again. Let's see if this gets removed again...for no reason. What would your son of contributed in this team? Nothing. Because he is a nothing.

Tommy H said:
And I'll say it again. Let's see if this gets removed again...for no reason. What would your son of contributed in this team? Nothing. Because he is a nothing.

He just mad at Dusty. He threw the others in there to make it look like his stupid witch hunt isnt as obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.