David Parkin canes RFC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

David Parkin canes RFC

ROLLS ROYCE

once a tiger, always a tiger
Oct 6, 2007
mackay, qld
Just watching afl teams and parkin said the Bombers where impressive last week with their disposal efficiency under pressure but then he remebered " oh that was against richmond, makes the stats irrelevant".

I know we r struggling and the easiest way to answer critics is by winning games but the dis-respect from some media is virtually insulting.

Almost makes these lean times easier to ride out with the "us against them" mentality.

No different to what Melbourne was getting a few years ago.

Right now we probably deserve it.

Hopefully it will be our turn to laugh last :cutelaugh

oh, all this negativity towards the club will harden the club & fuse a strong bond I believe that will breed success.

RFC/Hardwick I would like them to keep notes of these individual media daggers & when the tide turns pull them out & throw them back at the individuals.

ROLLS ROYCE said:
Just watching afl teams and parkin said the Bombers where impressive last week with their disposal efficiency under pressure but then he remebered " oh that was against richmond, makes the stats irrelevant".

I know we r struggling and the easiest way to answer critics is by winning games but the dis-respect from some media is virtually insulting.

Almost makes these lean times easier to ride out with the "us against them" mentality.
Everytime Parkin speaks out I ask questions:

How blue was his face: pale, light, sky, royal, electric, dark or navy?

How many neck veins were expanding?

What was the highest decibel?

How the did David *smile*in escape from the retirement home surely its past his bedtime.

It's nothing new. For as long as Parkin has been on that show he's been caning the Tigers. I can't blame him, it's not like the team have given him any reason to do otherwise in that time. I hope the team can turn it around and we supporters can stick it up every single one of these commentators.

It's not hard for these media tools to say anything negative about Richmond.
Will be interesting when we turn the corner. They will all come out and support Gale etc......
It's like Carlton, Melbourne, Footscray, St.kilda etc... were never in the same boat..

B2

Considering Parkin was a consultant to Richmond in 2004 and was involved in the appointment of Wallace as coach, perhaps he's trying to avoid any responsibility for the way we are now.

don't worry about what he said i think you guys are showing some promise , yes not all the time but i see the signs i so wanted you guys to beat the crows and you nearly got us i wanted you to win a game just not that one !! sorry

you guys will pull it together you just got to keep the faith and ignore the media idiots no matter who they are ! had to do it myself with the hawks and still do :'(

hes right, we deserve all the jokes and put downs.

when we come good they will rightly change their tune.

its all part and parcel of being the worst team in the comp.

settle down guys. The bloke is just calling it as he sees it. At the moment we are probably without a doubt the worst team in the comp. And consequently its prety inevitable that the bombers kicking efficiency was going to be high against us. People need to stop being so precious. If you guys watched the rest of the segment he then went on the say that we do have a bright future in the likes of cotch, dusty and jack. I hate it as much as anyone when people put down the tiges but i thought tonight at least he was fair in his judgements.

ueah..he always has his condesending comments to make about us...and yep it might be true and deserved,but he comes across as a dumb supporter of the blues having cheap shots rather than a professional commentator...i had to turn him off when listening to the radio at the hawks game
however i couldnt give a s6|&^%, It doesnt really bother me when he does it ,but kinda annoying when he goes on and on
just makes me look foward to winning a bit more..

Spanish Prisoner said:
He is allowed to express his opinion, as an individual he has experienced significantly more success than the entire RFC during his time in football...

Another reason why a troll, will be a troll, will be a troll.

Poor expression!