Dangerfield, Selwood, Henderson, Clarke...how do they do it? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dangerfield, Selwood, Henderson, Clarke...how do they do it?

sausage_meat69 said:
They just grabbed Zac Smith for a couple 3rd rounders!
Smith played 65 games in 6 years. None of them stand out. Underwhelming at best. Didn't want him.

The Mole said:
Smith played 65 games in 6 years. None of them stand out. Underwhelming at best. Didn't want him.

Average ruckman but will be fine as a depth player in the event Blicavs goes down. Have to admire Geelong, they have been clinical in signing all their targets.

The Mole said:

We still apparently stuffed it up.

I am getting extremely frustrated by our lack of activity this trade period but I think some think we should just trade for the sake of it!

The Mole said:

He's soft.

Scott wants to Blicavs off HB (I think I heard him say) so does that mean Stanley or Smith is the number 1 ruck?

Stanley is more suited to support ruck and Smith is borderline.

bullus_hit said:
Average ruckman but will be fine as a depth player in the event Blicavs goes down. Have to admire Geelong, they have been clinical in signing all their targets.
I think Smith will blossom at Geelong.

Simpson and Mcintosh gone, Blicavs not a real ruck and Stanley & Clark more key forwards.

Geelong scoring the quartet of Dangerfield, Smith, Selwood and Henderson is an excellent effort.

If I knew how to bookmark a post I'd like to look back at this in 4 years time.

bullus_hit said:

He didn't leave the Sun's to be a depth ruck at the cats. He would be a good back up.but I reckon the cats will give him the chance to be their No.1.