Daisy Pearce | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Daisy Pearce

Weird that we would even bother making an issue out of it.

The journos don't go anywhere private in the rooms, they are in the area where members of the public can go.

Unless we are going to start screening all of them for potential club spies it seems pointless.

The journos don't go anywhere private in the rooms, they are in the area where members of the public can go.

Unless we are going to start screening all of them for potential club spies it seems pointless.
the public are behind the fence,
the journos can go further in where the players warm up , if they wanted to, the journos could stand near the hallway to the entrance to the meeting room, you can hear easily what's being said in a meeting
i have sorted the drinks bottles out pre game and could hear dimma firing the players up, even more so when he gets fired up
i think the club did the right thing in this instance

Reactions: 4 users

kinda agree. I dont have a problem with them stopping her coming in, but do the cats now ban Richo, is Hodge doing any work for the Lions? surely there are more media people working for clubs, does Tom Brown, the son of the Pies prez, get let in? The AFL is an incestuous "boys" club, with lots of people holding multiple roles.

Reactions: 1 users

So who had bets on The Big Refuter going against the grain yet again....

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
kinda agree. I dont have a problem with them stopping her coming in, but do the cats now ban Richo, is Hodge doing any work for the Lions? surely there are more media people working for clubs, does Tom Brown, the son of the Pies prez, get let in? The AFL is an incestuous "boys" club, with lots of people holding multiple roles.
Dont a lot of them have side coaching roles?
At various times most wouldve been at various clubs.
The Count Lloyd another example

Daisy is employed as an assistant coach of the Cats, the others you mentioned are not employees of an opposition club.
Her channel 7 role is interview people in the inner sanctum of AFL clubs which imo means she's compromised in both roles.

I applaud the Tigers hierarchy for preventing her access to our rooms, especially because she's involved with a club I have a great dislike for.

Reactions: 9 users
the journos can go further in where the players warm up , if they wanted to, the journos could stand near the hallway to the entrance to the meeting room, you can hear easily what's being said in a meeting
i have sorted the drinks bottles out pre game and could hear dimma firing the players up, even more so when he gets fired up
Saints, druggies, lolnorf undefeated
Handbaggers winless so far
TBR wrong incorrect
The apocalypse must be upon us :mhihi

Daisy is employed as an assistant coach of the Cats, the others you mentioned are not employees of an opposition club.
Her channel 7 role is interview people in the inner sanctum of AFL clubs which imo means she's compromised in both roles.

I applaud the Tigers hierarchy for preventing her access to our rooms, especially because she's involved with a club I have a great dislike for.
Hasnt Richo been employed at Richmond in various roles since he retired?

I'm talking more about the players family and friends who mingle afterwards. No-one screens them for potential spies and they can see all sorts of things.

If any journo went and stood outside the door then it would be pretty conspicuous, otherwise Tom Browne would be doing it all the time!

Reactions: 1 user
Good,
I'm talking more about the players family and friends who mingle afterwards. No-one screens them for potential spies and they can see all sorts of things.

If any journo went and stood outside the door then it would be pretty conspicuous, otherwise Tom Browne would be doing it all the time!
DP is working in a role as an official part of the Geebung coaching panel - and CH. 7 Football media analysis/interviewer. Quite distinct from just as a reporters/journo or podcaster (like Richo at RFC).

RFC have made their decision re DP, which is entirely their right in the circumstances. And it seems that the vast majority of the supporters on this forum support it. Other clubs can do as they please ... and at their risk.

End of.

Reactions: 3 users
She cant be expecting to be allowed into club rooms when she is an assistant coach to a rival club.

Headline should be.

"Clubs ban rival club assistant coach from their rooms"!

There its not a story.

Reactions: 4 users

I think richmonds colours are black and yellow.

Whats your thoughts BR?