Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Amazing from Konstas. I wonder if that makes him the youngest Australian to score a century in each innings of a first-class match.
Oliver Davies looks a very good player also. Keeps on getting himself out in the 30s and 40s by trying to be too aggressive but he will learn over time.
Looks to have lots of time at the crease

Oliver Davies looks a very good player also. Keeps on getting himself out in the 30s and 40s by trying to be too aggressive but he will learn over time.
Looks to have lots of time at the crease
Yeah, he's class. Had a great season last year. You're spot on with his issue, same with Fraser-McGurk in the long form.

Reactions: 1 user
Fox Sports’ general manager of Fox Cricket Matt Weiss is in the poo.

He has resigned after being found out as having a secret twitter account in which he used to put sh!t colleagues and rivals.

What a nasty individual.

Fox Sports’ general manager of Fox Cricket Matt Weiss is in the poo.

He has resigned after being found out as having a secret twitter account in which he used to put sh!t colleagues and rivals.

What a nasty individual.

Gee, a Fox presenter is vindictive, two faced and gutless. I never would have thought a Fox presenter would be like that.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users