Competition-Win a copy of "Our Footy-Real Fans vs Big Bucks" | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Competition-Win a copy of "Our Footy-Real Fans vs Big Bucks"

Is question one 1982?

I know David hasnt missed a Richmond match since something like 1973. Thats loyality.

His done an excellent job.

He's My Hero has e-mailed the correct answers. I reckon he snook into a bookshop to get the answers. :hihi

The two we didn't have were

Number 1 = 1980
Number 2=snow

Cheryl's book is available in the usual bookshops or can be ordered from the publishers.

Wilkinson Publishing
Great Books From The People You Can Trust

http://wilkinsonpublishing.com.au/

Alcaston House
2 Collins St
Melbourne
Vic 3000

Ph 03 96545446 or 0407 678061

Dave has probably told me his entire cheersquad history about 6/7 times. Sometimes you cant help but remember some of it.
No matter how many beers you have. :hihi

rosy23 said:
Number 1 = 1980

ZeroGame said:
Nice timing

My dear old Grandfather, who was responsible for me being a Tiger fan through his own fanaticism to the Tiger cause, passed away in early January 1981.

I always have felt since that he knew something the rest of us Tigers fans didn't.

I got a pleasant surprise to see puntroadend.com mentioned in Cheryl's book.