Collins' game last night | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Collins' game last night

Bunnerz85 said:
maybe his efficiency would be higher if team mates didn't put him under pressure with a stupid little handball all the time
He puts himself under more pressure than his team mates,trying to run around opponents in the AFL is
a lot harder than at VFL level.

Happy with what Collins has shown so far in his 12 games? I like the kid a lot and think he has a lot of good attributes.

Obviously he has to build up some muscle and that's the real worry with him but I think if he can do that, down the track in a couple of years he will be a good 4th or 5th string midfielder behind the obvious ones in Lids, Cotchin, Martin, etc. He's also a goal kicking midfielder, they're worth their weight in gold and we don't have many of them.

Silent Bob said:
I'll judge him after 50 games

Let's hope he reaches 50 because he's always breaking down.

Hope he maintains the momentum from here on, will be a worthy asset in our structure.