Coburg Best Players | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coburg Best Players

brigadiertiger said:
If Connors comes back into Richmond after his suspension would he play well enough for us to get a first round pick for him come trade week?

No.

Superb effort by Connors. undoubtly the young man has athe lot of issues to solve but yesterday for me was a sign that this is a player worth going the extra mile for. Worth giving the extra chances. A super effort that showed heaps of class. The effort was there and Connors knew regardless of what he does, he cannot be promoted, he cannot get back to the club any quicker. It would be very easy for him to coast for the next three weeks and then ramp it up when he gets back around the club. A very solid sign that maybe, just maybe the penny has dropped.

SCOOP said:
A very solid sign that maybe, just maybe the penny has dropped.

I thought he had turned the corner on-field this year already, before the suspension other than Dusty he was my only positive for the year. If he's turned the corner off field too it's a massive win.

brigadiertiger said:
If Connors comes back into Richmond after his suspension would he play well enough for us to get a first round pick for him come trade week?

whats that for, so you can sit back and watch another ex RFC player get BOG in rival colours a'la Rodan, a patently stupid idea :eek:

BillyJean17 said:
whats that for, so you can sit back and watch another ex RFC player get BOG in rival colours a'la Rodan, a patently stupid idea :eek:

Connors is an idiot he doesn't have the mental power to change his behaviour he has shown that with this suspension we should be looking to get something for him before he drags the club down any further with his actions.

I was one who was surprised we got rid of Rodan maybe Port would swap Rodan back for Connors I could live with that.

brigadiertiger said:
Connors is an idiot he doesn't have the mental power to change his behaviour he has shown that with this suspension we should be looking to get something for him before he drags the club down any further with his actions.

I was one who was surprised we got rid of Rodan maybe Port would swap Rodan back for Connors I could live with that.

Nope sorry, he's already shown signs of turning it around and if he continues that and the coaching staff are impressed with his application and attitude we won't be trading him because he's an important player for our future. I know you have a very personal vendetta against him though so not surprised by your comments.

Barnzy said:
Nope sorry, he's already shown signs of turning it around and if he continues that and the coaching staff are impressed with his application and attitude we won't be trading him because he's an important player for our future. I know you have a very personal vendetta against him though so not surprised by your comments.

Not sure that being suspended by the club is a sign he has turned anything around. Yes I have never denied my feelings towards him yet I have not been getting into him a whole lot either other than after we originally drafted him and now.

My feelings aside he has had enough time to turn things around and for the benefit of the club if we could get something for him it would be a good outcome

brigadiertiger said:

From Gold Coast......you never know.

Under normal circumstances ........no.