Changes for West Coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for West Coast

$1.82 West Coast on Sportsbet now
Richmond $2.05

something is going on.

last night it was $1.80 Richmond and $2.07 WCE.

money talks.

Smoking Aces said:
Strong rumour doing the rounds is that Riewoldt will be a late out. Money is coming in for West Coast. We have drifted out from $1.70 to $1.90.

Anyone else hearing this?

there was an article in one of the papers I think yesterday implying if they were to drop one tall it would be Riewoldt - there were no quotes etc it just seemed a dumb article if you ask me as Reiwoldt plays well in wet or dry conditions

Rancey18 said:
I think Dea has been playing the last month at VFL level.

Missed last week due to a bye. As did Newman.
Newman played 3/4qtrs in the game before. Dea missed.
As I see it the last game Dea played was 30th May. And Newman has played 3/4s since you last saw him in the seniors

Bunnerz said:
$1.82 West Coast on Sportsbet now
Richmond $2.05

something is going on.

last night it was $1.80 Richmond and $2.07 WCE.

money talks.
apparently 90% of money was on tigers since midday at those odds and now $1.92 each.

Tigerdog said:
Missed last week due to a bye. As did Newman.
Newman played 3/4qtrs in the game before. Dea missed.
As I see it the last game Dea played was 30th May. And Newman has played 3/4s since you last saw him in the seniors
Ah no problem!