Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond (Round 13 - Game Day thread)

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I might put some money on Richmond to win between 0 - 19 points ($6) and 20 - 39 points ($7) tonight.

TigerForce said:
I might put some money on Richmond to win between 0 - 19 points ($6) and 20 - 39 points ($7) tonight.
Top odds. Where are they available from?

Hayfever said:
Top odds. Where are they available from?
TAB Sportsbet.

http://www.tab.com.au/Sports/Betting/PlaceFixedOddsBet.aspx?State=1&LocationCode=0&Competition=102&ContestCode=149733&ContestDate=2010-06-19T00:00:00&MeetingType=1

I can't believe the odds for that game. Brisbane aren't travelling that well and the Tigers are coming off a morale boosting win. I don't expect Richmond to win, but I thought the odds may have been tighter.

Richmond under 39.5 at 3.60 seems like value.

Need Jacko to have a big shutdown game on Black or Power.

It is criminal that the interstate game is not on FTA TV and the Melb game is, really poor effort.

i have a feeling we will do okay tonight...brown is out and they have been crap for a couple of months, yet we have been traveling okay latlye..just gotta tag power and blackand we are in with a chance...i feel better with another tall down foward ither than jack, if they cover him who will kick out goals?

The Cotch said:
Simon Black in serious doubt. Will have to pass a late fitness test. Cornelius to come in, if so.
Black confirmed as out: http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/96612/default.aspx

I think tonight is a really important game for us.

We need to back up after last week.

I think the general thinking ( in the footy world ) is that, sure they had a good win last week, but they are still *smile*.

People think for eg that Jack had a day out, but don't have any other options up forward. They don't realise ( or think ) we have Taylor, Griffiths, Astbury etc and that they are just kids and not ready to fire yet, but we have a plan about how our team will look in 2 or 3 years.

I still think people in general think we are *smile* and have a dark future.

If we can do well tonight, people should start to look at us a bit more closely and say, hey they look like they are getting somewhere an might be ok in a year or 2. I suppose a bit like how the general footy person views Melb at the moment.

A win would be great, but we must play well at least if we can't win. I know we are young and will be up and down. We could be a bit flat this week looking forward to the break, but I hope not. I hope last week has made them hungry, and another good performance awaits.

Go Tige's!!!

Have heard that Post and Gourdis have come in for us, anybody heard anything to confirm ? Congrats to the Goo if it's true, eat em alive, Dave