Brian Lake | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brian Lake

robroy

Tiger Cub
Sep 25, 2009
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. If Brian Lake gets dumped by the Hawks,should we offer him a one year contract. I think we should. Thoughts !?

Went for years at the Dogs without the ultimate prize, then headed to the Hawks hungry - and got 2. Doubt there would be much fire in the belly, so I'd say no thank you.

While I like the fact he's more likely to choke the opposition than to choke himself... no thanks.

Lake and Johnson? Maybe we should be renamed the Tiger Geriatrics. Bring back Newman too.

Might just retire in a few weeks with a fresh premiership medal around his neck.

Retired, along with Hale. Interesting he has "retired" when he said on GF day how much he wanted to play on in '16

Still playing pretty good footy from what I have seen of him this year. Probably chose the right time to go.