Booing the Watson-Goodes Media | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Booing the Watson-Goodes Media

Ghost of Punt Road said:
I don't boo players. That said, I don't like Goodes because he dives. Nothing else.
Agree that Goodes dives.
And I don't like any player who has a record of diving (i.e. cheating) - this includes blokes like Harvey at NM.

It will get to the point where it is cool to not Boo Goodes. Unless he grows a man ban to go with his beard

Ghost of Punt Road said:
I don't boo players. That said, I don't like Goodes because he dives. Nothing else.

Agree, but I can separate my dislike of his footy short-comings from my support for his stand on issues.

Tigerdog said:
It will get to the point where it is cool to not Boo Goodes. Unless he grows a man ban to go with his beard

The AFL could step in and stop the booing by getting the umpires to immediately award Goodes a free and a 50m penalty everytime it happens. ;D

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
The AFL could step in and stop the booing by getting the umpires to immediately award Goodes a free and a 50m penalty everytime it happens. ;D

He'd get a sore leg from RSI

booo!