Artificial Intelligence | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Artificial Intelligence

That's one option, but what I meant was I don't think the Meta AI has the capability to auto-post.

Oh fair enough -maybe it was an innocent pocket post? Except their was legible but clunky text to the post- i still wont trust a zuckerBot in my pocket

Oh fair enough -maybe it was an innocent pocket post? Except their was legible but clunky text to the post- i still wont trust a zuckerBot in my pocket
Predictive text will give you that sort of post. Real words but odd.

Reactions: 1 user
Careful what you post on these private organisations. It's no longer yours. Theirs to use as they see fit.

Yet anther reason to avoid Social Media.

DS

Reactions: 1 user
Careful what you post on these private organisations. It's no longer yours. Theirs to use as they see fit.

Happens everywhere though. The apps that age you by xx years, or make you younger etc etc, they are all harvesting your images.