Anyone Still Interested In Tanking | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Anyone Still Interested In Tanking

Tigers_06

Tiger Rookie
Feb 16, 2006
Just wondering if any of the pro tanking brigade are still of the opinion that we should aim to win only one more game for the season. We've just seen the kids win their 3rd game in 4 weeks and yet to qualify for the PP we would have to go 1-8 in the last 9 weeks of the season. Surely the improvement the kids have shown is better than losing every week.

With 9 games in melb to finish off the season I can't see how we can't win at least another 3 or 4 or even more.

. so pumped winning with the likes of astbury griffiths nason farmer martin playing important roles.

the furture is alot better then people think. just wait till these guys get to 22-34 and have the lids riewoldts jackson edward in the 26-27 age bracket will be good

winning is everythink..... its the only thing.

and to see the boys singing the song with so much passion makes me proud so i say keep winning

For those still interested in tanking, memberships for sale.....

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/Default.aspx

Danarchy said:

seriously im not interested in cheating/tanking//i barrack and suport a side that is going to get THERE//and not by tanking/cheating,..im proud that the tigers never resorted to the blues and demons levels and tanked...its going to feel so much sweeter when we get there

The only tanking I am interested in - is the tanking of the water that runs off my house's roof - so I can water the garden during those long hot summers........

Good to see so many against it.

Tanking for a pick that would be in the 20's isn't worth it when you compare it to the amount of morale, experience and general good feeling of winning another few games would give the group.

Keep winning Tiges :)..... just hope that sides above us keep winning aswell ;), remember think long term pick 4 in this years draft could produce another martin or a KPP that will help us win our 11th premiership.

Danarchy said:

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/Default.aspx

THEY`RE BAKING BREAD AND IT SMELLS LIKE SOURDOUGH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUjMwiOm8sA&feature=related

I couldn't agree more. Far happier to win on merit. Harwick's Hero's are on the march.
arlobill said:
:) ;) :rofl :hihi :spin great....
seriously im not interested in cheating/tanking//i barrack and suport a side that is going to get THERE//and not by tanking/cheating,..im proud that the tigers never resorted to the blues and demons levels and tanked...its going to feel so much sweeter when we get there