Another milestone game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Another milestone game

Meh! Crap teams lose most of the milestone games they play good teams win most of the milestone games they play.
We've been between crap n ordinary for over thirty years. Why would anyone expect us to suddenly jump up n improve our performance by thirty percent just because it's some sort of fancy milestone game?

Bring 'em on!
Cornes 300th - Check
Fletcher 400th - Check

If only it was Pavlich's 500th next week

Tenacious said:
Bring 'em on!
Cornes 300th - Check
Fletcher 400th - Check

If only it was Pavlich's 500th next week
Cornes 300th - Check
Fletcher 400th - Check
Johnson 200th - Check

Any Weagle in line for a milestone in 2 weeks time?

Tenacious said:
Cornes 300th - Check
Fletcher 400th - Check
Johnson 200th - Check

Any Weagle in line for a milestone in 2 weeks time?
Brown 100th -Check Collingwood

rosy23 said:
The Dyer/Richards Cup, the Jack Dyer game and the Tommy Hafey game stick in my mind from the modern era. We failed big time to fly the flag for our true champions. I get nervous when there is any kind of pomp and ceremony. Pre game cavalcades scare me. My perception is that we go to water once the spotlight is on. Our recent finals reinforce that perception in my mind.

It's a while ago, but the 100 years game where we wore those horrible Hawks style jumpers. Was that the dyer Richards cup?

The_General said:
It's a while ago, but the 100 years game where we wore those horrible Hawks style jumpers. Was that the dyer Richards cup?
If where thinking the same jumper it was against the Saints, Tim Fleming got 3 for elbowing Reiwoldt....I've got the jumper in my pool room

Pity we will miss Josh Kennedy's 150th by a game - but we can spoil Elliot Yeo's 50th ;D

The_General said:

Don't know General. I remember Jack in the cavalcade before the game though. A sick, frail man. Would have loved us to have made him proud on the day.

The_General said:

No. Round 14 2008 vs Blues.

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=31630.msg763687#msg763687

That was probably our worst loss. After the match we lost Polak to a tram and steamer was never the same player again.

YinnarTiger said:
And http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=32474.0

That was the one I was thinking of. Thanks guys, I think.