Andrew Collins's Goal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Collins's Goal

Thanks Willow.

Yeah, I agree. Jacko's 3 weeks was over the top. Still, it is obviously a lot easier to penalise bottom dwellers.

hopper said:
I thought that goal was just dumb luck, to be honest.

looked lucky but wouldn't say dumb luck. i'd like to hear from Andy to see if he genuinely aimed for the gap between the defenders legs (although that question sounds very sus. :hihi )

Coll clearly meant to do what he did up to the point he kicked the ball. After that, it was a pure fluke that it nut-megged the Saint defender.

Andy's my pick to finish the year off well, he looks to have put on a bit of weight, and has the potental to be a very classy player.
I just hope he has a bit of luck with injuries.

geoffryprettyboy said:
It's those dumb luck goals that have shafted us in the past, I'll call it arsey. I don't mind arse.

This is not Heartbalm prettyboy.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

geoffryprettyboy said:
It's those dumb luck goals that have shafted us in the past, I'll call it arsey. I don't mind arse.

Yeah I agree it's about time e got on the right side of a few of these goals.
Normally we're the ones sitting there watching the oppositin pull them out of their backsides.

PS. geoffry, shafted and I don't mind arse, should never be used in the same sentence. ;D

geoffryprettyboy said:
That kind of loose talk will lose you your seat on the NSW front bench. ;)

Tigers Lets Roar said:
I thought Reiwoldt's soocer chip goal the week before v Port was pretty good. no one really mentioned it though. You don't see that type of goal very often, infact I dont think Ive ever seen something like it.

Agreed I reckon Jack's was better. Although neither was as good as Milne's from a few weeks ago.

I knew I had a strange take on it. There is no doubt in my mind that he deliberatley nutsed Clarke. The way he put his fist in the air a nanosecond after he got foot to ball, even with the defender in his field of vision, I took as an indication.

Sure. There's always an element of luck to a nutmeg.

If Rioli had kicked it ther is no doubt in my mind he'd have been given the benefit of the doubt. Time will tell. He'll do it again if it wasn't a fluke.

Either way he is one hyper aware player. I hope he keeps on improving.

Dyer'ere said:
If Rioli had kicked it ther is no doubt in my mind he'd have been given the benefit of the doubt. Time will tell. He'll do it again if it wasn't a fluke.

If Roli had done it he would have been exhausted from the effort, not done a thing for the rest of the game and still got votes.

I'm very happy with the progress of Andy, he has a touch of class, and a real goal sense.

Excellent young player. Looked like he was struggling earlier in the season with some sort of groin problem - but on the improve again now. Very encouraging - just like the team.

He's got a bit of poise about him around goals.
He needs to work on the weights to get stronger so he holds his marks.
We are seeing him find his feet at this level.