And Now For Something Completely Different- Happy Birthday PRE | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

And Now For Something Completely Different- Happy Birthday PRE

Happy Birthday PRE..... :clap
Well done Rosy, I bet those 14 years have flown by (well maybe not all of them)
As a celebration, everyone gets a free merkin.

Congrats Rosy for all the work you must put into PRE. It is usually the first site I visit every day and I just love reading about the Richmond football club. :clap :clap :clap

Excellent effort Rosy! Thank you for providing such a great site for Tiger sufferers to vent and find comfort

Happy times for all in coming years ..... I hope!

Happy Birthday PRE. Thanks so much to all who have helped make this place feel like a part of my life, but especially Rosy obviously. I've never met any of you (not including my brother-in-law martyshire) and yet some of you I feel are mates as much as anyone I know IRL.

KnightersRevenge said:
..... I've never met any of you (not including my brother-in-law martyshire) and yet some of you I feel are mates as much as anyone I know IRL.

I've only met 3 PREnders, plus one of their partners and one's son. Two I consider life long friends. It's been a wonderful experience and the friendships a highlight of my life on PRE. There are others I talk with on the phone or share emails with. I've almost gone up to people wearing PRE tops to say gidday but always chicken out. :help

Happy Birthday PRE & many thanks Rosy for all your hard work.
I & a lot of others would be less informed on what was happening at Tigerland without PRE

:birthday :cake

Happy birthday PRE, and thank you Rosy for your hard work.

I, like many, get a lot more out of PRE than I put in. Very thankful for it.

Happy Birthday PRE, great job rosy. I started 2003, I think there used to be hours logged on your profile info, it isn't there anymore, thank christ, that would be scary. PRE Life 8-

(I still say all the footy journos should give rosy a sling, if you're reading Robbo, Ralphy, Caro, your shout you tightarses) ;)

tigersnake said:
I think there used to be hours logged on your profile info, it isn't there anymore, thank christ, that would be scary. .

Pretty sure it's still there. I can see it on mine but not sure if that's only an admin thing. Click on Profile, then profile info, then show stats and see if that shows it for you.

rosy23 said:
Pretty sure it's still there. I can see it on mine but not sure if that's only an admin thing. Click on Profile, then profile info, then show stats and see if that shows it for you.

I was right, its scary.

Baloo said:
http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?action=stats

Tambling is 4th on the Top 10 Topics by replies :hihi

Some serious debates in that thread.

There's a chance that's not the only Bling thread. I know the Jackson thread was locked a restarted a few times to try and kill the mindless vitriol against him. Add them all together and I'd be surprised if it wasn't top 10

Baloo said:
There's a chance that's not the only Bling thread. I know the Jackson thread was locked a restarted a few times to try and kill the mindless vitriol against him. Add them all together and I'd be surprised if it wasn't top 10

Just did a search and 5 pages of threads with Jackson in the title came up. The majority would probably be for THE Jackson. I'd merge them all so he was the longest thread winner but I'm too lazy.