And Now For Something Completely Different- Happy Birthday PRE | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

And Now For Something Completely Different- Happy Birthday PRE

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I almost forgot in the furore of the past week or so but October marks our 13th Birthday. Hip hip hooray for us.

Well over 6000 members have registered. Many have come and gone...and at times come back again. There's certainly never a dull moment on PRE. I wonder if things will change now that we're teenagers.

Wishing every Tiger supporter a wonderful year ahead and hoping we're still in premiership celebration mode when our next birthday comes around.

Thanks to all who've contributed to make this a fun and informative site.

:birthday :partyfest :bdaygrin :cupgold :cake :pressie :candle

13th birthday....Yarran wore 13....where's that horoscope... :hihi

PRE's gaining puberty at 13. ;D

Cheers Rosy

Thanks for all you do.

Happy Birthday Pre!

Entertaining, Fun, Thoughtful, ..........Never a dull moment

A great place for tigers to meet.

Let's hope it's not the terrible teens Rosy :hihi
Happy Birthday PRE and thanks to everyone who contribute and who make it possible . :clap

Hehe this thread indicates I might be a tad confused. Will have to check my maths to see if this is a repeat celebration or if we' older than we think we are.

3 Cheers for Rosy would not have this Forum if it wasn't for her , Great job Rosy you are our number 1 draft choice.

Thanks heaps for the site, Rosy, and for all the hard work you do. It's highly appreciated! :clap :clap :clap

Onya Rosy, you deserve to go straight to the Richmond Hall of Fame to be inducted as a legend!

14 years, now that is what you call loyal and committed.

Where on earth would all us Tiger fans be without the ability to spill our guts on the great PRE????

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif