AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

Backed Arsendon today. Figure if they get beat, I've still won. Already barracking against my bet...

Last edited:
The Paper Baggers to win and Cripps to kick a goal @ $2.35 is a good bet, get on on brothers and sisters.

Bulldogs a big chance to finish Top 4, crazy to think after 15 rounds both Bris & Bulldogs were below 10th and are likely to both be Top 4.

Bulldogs play Crows away/North & GWS in Ballarat. The GWS game will be huge.

Essentially have a had a massive upgrade defensively with Jones/Lobb replacing the likes of Keath/Gardner/Tim O'Brien of the last couple of years. Have gone from easily the worst KD pairings to something better. Add in significant improvement from JUH and Darcy and they are cashing in better on midfield dominance.

Have to give credit to the move of Lobb back by the bikie boss Bevo.

Bulldogs a big chance to finish Top 4, crazy to think after 15 rounds both Bris & Bulldogs were below 10th and are likely to both be Top 4.

Essentially have a had a massive upgrade defensively with Jones/Lobb replacing the likes of Keath/Gardner/Tim O'Brien of the last couple of years. Have gone from easily the worst KD pairings to something better. Add in significant improvement from JUH and Darcy and they are cashing in better on midfield dominance.

Have to give credit to the move of Lobb back by the bikie boss Bevo.
They are lifting me up the ladder in mainlandy's comp.

Note: your performance in that has been appalling. What the hell is wrong with you Miles ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

yep for both.

GWS @$11 for the flag seems the value too me.

Coniglio and kelly to come back in a week before finals has a bit of sheds/dion INS 2020.

bookies *smile* scared of the Doggies

yep for both.

GWS @$11 for the flag seems the value too me.

Coniglio and kelly to come back in a week before finals has a bit of sheds/dion INS 2020.

bookies *smile* scared of the Doggies
They play better without Kelly I reckon. He slows them down.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
They are lifting me up the ladder in mainlandy's comp.

Note: your performance in that has been appalling. What the hell is wrong with you Miles ?
I got excited by our pre season victory over Dees where they kicked the first 5 and we kicked the next 11. Should have been a warning for the dees. Tipped us for first place!!

Tend to follow my heart rather than head in that comp!

Bookies got it 180 degrees wrong giving GWS 2 goals start against dogs saturday.

Dogs form is Melb (w) crows (L) norf (w)

Gws form is Hawks (w) Gabba brisbane (w) Freo (w)

One has a 66% win against bottom 8

One has a 100% win against top 8

Giants will bring in Aleer (10 marks, 10 spoils in VFL) to cover Ash (susp) and go taller against Dacry-JUH-Norten

English wont play.

On form and momentum, it clearly should be dogs getting the headstart

= opportunity

I took a 16.5 start, which they immediately tucked in to 14.5, I took more, which they immediately tucked it in to 12.5

They neednt fear me any further

Last edited:
Bookies got it 180 degrees wrong giving GWS 2 goals start against dogs saturday.

Dogs form is Melb (w) crows (L) norf (w)

Gws form is Hawks (w) Gabba brisbane (w) Freo (w)

One has a 66% win against bottom 8

One has a 100% win against top 8

Giants will bring in Aleer (10 marks, 10 spoils in VFL) to cover Ash (susp) and go taller against Dacry-JUH-Norten

English wont play.

On form and momentum, it clearly should be dogs getting the headstart

= opportunity

I took a 16.5 start, which they immediately tucked in to 14.5, I took more, which they immediately tucked it in to 12.5

They neednt fear me any further
Good points. Interesting to hear Toby Greene last night say he prefers to play the Dogs at Ballarat than at Marvel.

Will be a cracker. Dogs have had the propensity to lose the real important ones.