AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

Ive ratchetted the *smile* out of us

All the way to >40.

I think we unleash tonight in the manner of 2017.

Lynchy tears them apart and kicks 9

Land the >40 all up on halved flag odds,

Should yeild 100-1 :oops:
The tiger whisperer does it again. Stiff on the over 40 but i'm sure you've done OK and setup some nice payouts.

Jeremy Cameron for the Coleman @ $3.75 on bet365. Only 5 behind Curnow. Hawkins 7 behind, paying $6 betfair.

Cameron $4 sportsbet

Last edited:
GC to upset Geewhinge at $4 hedged by +24.5.

Redbet. Letting you gamble irresponsibly. Register today for your free $5 credit on all Fitzroy games.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Thanks to Redford's unconditional support, let's see if Leysy can throw the thread another winner:

Saints can be tricky at Marvel, but Brisbane have a clear class edge on paper.

Lions to cover the 11.5 point line tonight.

All aboard!!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks to Redford's unconditional support, let's see if Leysy can throw the thread another winner:

Saints can be tricky at Marvel, but Brisbane have a clear class edge on paper.

Lions to cover the 11.5 point line tonight.

All aboard!!
You could have got a 9.5 line if you were paying attemtion:
Brisbane -9.5
Melbourne -23.5
Richmond -22.5
Sydney -19.5

Geez Lions backers on here dodged a bullet last night.

St Kilda should have won that.

Anyway we take it and move on.

Dockers to win & Mundy to kick a goal @ $2.25, Dockers to win and Walters to kick 2 @ $2.20.

**** me days, first quarter and Mundy had shot on goal that was going through, but was touched on the goal line, and then Walters just had one marked on the goal line:mad:

Curnow goalless until the last 3 minutes, but Cameron cuts the margin to 3 with a home buffet against the checked out Coasters next week. Cameron into $2.63 on Sportsbet. That $4 looking value now, Leysy!

Can lay on the fair at $1.40.

Equivalent of $3.50
Could have laid them at 1.20 the week before. They are still too short at 1.40.

A Bulldogs win is almost a certainty given the situation, Hawks will be cue in rack so real odds should be about 1.10 IMO. Carlton then have to win to make it and it is a 1.90 each of two game (depending on injuries to Pies of course). And if Pies lose today they could still make Top 4 by winning next week if results go their way (one of Melb/Bris will lose next week so PIes only need one win to go above one of them) so they will be trying.

Dogs are $1.57 to win next week.

Hawks are never a gimme in Tassie so that price is about right.

Especially when the dogs nearly got rolled by GWS at home.

Carlton are 2.00 against Collingwood FWIW.

Laying Carlton at $1.20 was a good bet, now at $1.50 or so. No fat in it for Leysy.