Ablett OUT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ablett OUT

Still waiting for boysfromtheg or whatever his name is that we're gonna win by 41 points.

Herald Sun Full strength indicator show Pussies at 91% and were at 89% going by that it should be a close game at least for the opening bounce.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Rumour has it,Geelong found a file in a back room at Gary,s place with a signed contract to the Gold Coast.

*Geelong will trade him to Richmond next year.

You wouldn't even get that for committing murder these days!!

U2Tigers said:
I reckon teams look at us and say - yep we can afford to rest a player they may not have any other week.

Agree. I reckon he might of played if it was an important game.

We might lose by only 17 goals now instead of 20.

On another point ( probably been discussed elsewhere ). Bomber Thompson made a comment this week the Geel played so badly last week that they might of even lost to Richmond.

Bomber is generally pretty good and he speaks well, but I didn't like hearing that. Thought it lacked respect. I know we are down right now, but we are still the RFC in the AFL. We have beaten Geel in the past Bomber, and of course we can't beat them at the moment, but we will beat Geel again one day. Just thought what he said made us sound like a team in a lower league.

Also heard a grab from Rocket Eade last night ( in a segment with Shaun Higgins ) and Eade made a comment before their round 5 game against Adel to his players that they had had 4 bad weeks before that game. In those 4 bad weeks they did beat us by 12 goals. Beating us by 12 goals doesn't get rated too highly by other clubs just at the moment.